Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ever consider investing in Penny Stocks?

That question usually elicits a dirty look from most prudent and seasoned investors. Only the guys with a strong stomach would even consider trading in penny stocks.

However, every once in a while we come across a company or companies that really deserve a closer look. One such company is called NutraCea (NTRZ). They are a health-science company, engaged in the development and distribution of stabilized rice bran and proprietary rice bran formulations (company website: http://www.nutracea.com). The stock trades at around $2.80.

This is a company that has very little competition (a good thing!) and is having to expand its operations because it can't keep up with demand for its products (another good thing). I was really impressed by this little company when I came across them that I bought some shares for my retirement portfolio.

Now, I'm not saying you should do the same thing, however, I really encourage my readers to do their own due diligence and take a look at this company. Who know, you to may be impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home